
I know it's more than a week past but I forgot to write about Valentine's Day! I convinced Josh to take me to Las Vegas to visit my sister and her family for the long weekend. Minus the car trip down and back, it was so much fun! And a much needed break from Provo. Emma found her voice somewhere along the way and now sounds like a screaming toddler. Before, it was just cute squeals. Now she just screams out loud and talks a lot. It's still pretty cute but she's only 3 months so we're a little nervous for her screaming abilities later. We drove down Friday night and went to the strip with Jean, Brenoch and their family Saturday morning. It was ridiculously warm down there! We were in t-shirts and shorts and still sweating. Emma did surprisingly well and fell asleep in her baby carrier for half of it. She missed out on the M&M factory but that's ok. She'll appreciate the beauty of that later. Sadly our trip got cut short since some of the Jean's kids got strep throat. So we took an early exit on Sunday to avoid getting sick. We still haven't gotten it so I'm thinking we're safe:) It turned out o.k. too since Josh had a ton of schoolwork still to do on Monday.

To celebrate our love and our love for food, Josh and I went to Chili's on Saturday night for a Valentine's Day dinner. Emma accompanied us and fell asleep when we got our food so that worked out well. For gifts, Josh got me a baster and a wire wisk for cooking, which I really did love! I'm trying to get better at cooking so I was pretty excited. And I... bought him a water bottle. He really wanted it guys!!! And we're still in college and have a baby, so what can we say?
Last year's Valentine's Day was a little sappier since it was our first one married. We made an awesome fort and Josh bought me red roses. We ate chocolates in our fort and watched the Office. We had just found out we were pregnant so we were floating on air. The year before that, I got an engagement ring. But this year I just really enjoyed being with family and the people I love most.
 |
| Last year's Valentine's Day |
 |
| 2 years ago Valentine's Day |
I'm pretty happy with how this year's Valentine's Day turned out. It always seems to be a pretty great day for us and I'll love spending each one with this guy:)
 |
| Hope you all had a great one! |
No comments:
Post a Comment