Friday, June 26, 2015

A great 2 years!

I am so terrible at documenting anniversaries or holiday's! I find myself caught up in the moment which I guess is a good thing. But I really need to get better at just taking some quick pics to remember those special times. Another life goal!

We had our 2 year anniversary and it was great. Not super crazy, but just fun and relaxing.  Last year we went to beautiful Mackinaw Island in Michigan which was tons of fun and a splurge, but this year we had Emma so we just played it pretty low key. It was honestly great to enjoy the day with her too, because every time we looked at her sweet happy face, it reminded us how great and beautiful marriage really is.

Putting on the sap here, I feel so blessed and lucky everyday to be with this guy forever. He puts up with my quirkiness and all my blonde moments and makes me laugh everyday. He really is the kindest, most caring man I know. He always puts God and our family first. Everyday he rushes home from work so he can spend as much time with us as possible!   Marrying him was the best decision I ever made. We always tell each other we're not perfect people, but we're perfect for each other:)



1 comment: