I know what it looks like but it's not, thank heavens. I gave Emma a squeeze pouch while I was making dinner, and thought she could handle it, but...oh well, she had a great time so what can I say?:)
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Sickies
This week was a long one! Emma and I had a fun intro to the fall season by getting our first gross cold since last winter. Urgh, I was so excited about the weather cooling down and the leaves changing that I forgot about all that getting sick all the time junk. Joy. So Emma, who finally started sleeping through the night 3 weeks ago, went back to waking up 4 times a night and not being able to take a nap without me nursing her while in bed. Poor little thing. Hence, no sleep and Emma smothering me with snotty kisses gets me sick. And to top it off, Josh had to work almost every night this week, with homework on top of that. I seriously don't know how you do it with more than one kid. ( Take them one at a time I know ). But we made it through triumphant! That cold is behind us...until the next one that is. I was impressed that I still made dinner most of the week, but here's a picture of a casualty as a result.

I know what it looks like but it's not, thank heavens. I gave Emma a squeeze pouch while I was making dinner, and thought she could handle it, but...oh well, she had a great time so what can I say?:)
I know what it looks like but it's not, thank heavens. I gave Emma a squeeze pouch while I was making dinner, and thought she could handle it, but...oh well, she had a great time so what can I say?:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment