June 24, 2014
Josh got an internship with
General Motors IT department. We’ve been living in Michigan with Josh’s parents
for the past 6 weeks or so. It’s been such a blessing to have free rent and
board for the most part. It’s been really great because I’m almost 6 months
pregnant! We are so excited for our new adventure. We found out about 2 weeks
ago we’re having a girl, a baby girl! Everyone though it would be a boy since
the Groen’s seem to make boys. But we should have known. When we first found out we were pregnant back
in February we both had dreams about a baby girl. I woke up wanting to hold her
so bad!
This is me the week of the ultrasound
When we saw the ultrasound, she was moving and kicking a
lot. The woman doing it for us had a hard time figuring out if she was a boy or
a girl because she kept rolling and her legs were closed tight! Modest
already. She is healthy and strong,
maybe a little tinier than normal but not much. My belly is growing but I’m
still pretty small for how far along I am, almost 22 weeks. But Josh and I love
to feel her kick and roll around. I love seeing how attached Josh is to her
already. She’s going to have him wrapped around her tiny little finger. We love
the name Emma. I’m not sure because it’s so popular but Josh feels really
strongly that’s the name she wants. Who knows? I just can’t wait to meet her! So it’s been great to be here with Josh’s
parents while I’m pregnant, just in case anything goes wrong. I was sick during
the first trimester when I was still working but threw
up only every other day or so. It could have been a lot worse! We still don’t
have an apartment when we go back to Utah so I don’t have a place to put baby
stuff yet. But I’ll have about 2 months without work when we get back to get
ready for her.
Something else exciting is the Josh got into the masters program for Information Systems. So we’ll be in Utah for 2 more years now. But
then he’ll be done with school forever! Yay!!! He really loves what he’s
studying so I hope he finds a job that fits him just right. We really want to
live out west so we’ll see where his internship is next year. It’s been a good
experience to live out here and get to know the people who knew and loved Josh
growing up. His mom loves to tell stories about him and how good and kind he
always was and how the girls always loved him haha. It's pretty entertaining:)
This is me a month later. I was so excited to be showing!



No comments:
Post a Comment