Sunday, January 11, 2015

Summer Recap Continued

So the rest of the summer was me hanging out with Josh's family while he went faithfully to his internship every week day. I went boating, watched Netflix, went to Canada, and played, all while he went off to work. I felt pretty bad, but he just told me to enjoy it while it lasted:) I know now that those days will never come back or be the same, not with a baby. We did go to Mackinac Island for my birthday/ honeymoon celebration. It was gorgeous and so much fun! We also went to Michigan adventure, and I got to explore Canada with Josh's parents and see where they grew up. It's beautiful and so green, very different from my native Idaho. Here are some pics so I don't forget about it.
Mackinac Bridge
Gorgeous view!

Oh, and I got bangs and dyed my hair
Tandem Bike. Sweet ride!

Canada Day Fireworks on the Detroit River

At Miyako's for my Birthday. Best restaurant ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment