Monday, February 9, 2015

Emma's 3 months! Already?!?

Emma's 3 months old today! Cra-zy!! Josh and I have been going back through all the pictures we have of Emma (there's a lot). Most of them are her looking solemnly at the camera while we wait for her to crack a smile. I swear, she smiles and squeals all the time! But when she sees the camera or our phone, she goes American Gothic on us. We don't think she's on the track to become a model...but that's o.k with us:)


So here's a few things about Emma you probably don't know:
  • She's hilarious! She squeals and talks all the time to us in her own little language
  • She's a morning person and usually wakes up smiling. Didn't get that from us...
  • She's sucking her thumb like a pro
  • She HATES tummy time
  • She LOVES having blowouts and seeing us clean it up
  • She TOLERATES bath-time
  • She sleeps through the night on select days
  • She really likes beat-boxing, especially when her dad does it
  • She holds her head up like a little adult
  • Her boyfriend's name is Calvin
  • She hates chocolate milk and won't let me drink it...saddest day of my life
  • She likes to cuddle for naps, which means few naps in the crib... also sad
  • She's starting to grab her toys, but mostly just stares and coos at them with big eyes
  • She loves to eat...alot! 
  • And she thinks her parents are the coolest...at least that's what we think she's saying

And now a few pics of course:

At 1 month
3 months! She grew so much!!! Especially the cheeks:)

Adorable

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo glad you started a blog!! I just read through all your posts, like the true creeper I am. I sure miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha excellent! I stalk you too as you already know so I'm glad I could return the favor:) miss you!

    ReplyDelete