Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Emma is 8 months!

Baby Emma is 8 months tomorrow and I need to give a little description of her cute little personality and accomplishments. She is so darling and the center of our world!


-She is now eating some solids. She still hasn't had any teeth break through, but these last few days have been extra drooly, so we shall see:)

-She loves loves bananas and bread (well just sucking on bread until its a soggy mess). So much fun to clean up!

-She loves crawling and getting in to trouble. When she grabs a cord or something she knows she shouldn't, she gets the biggest grin. Little stinker!

-She can finally go all night without nursing! Yay, we were kind of struggling back there with waking up every hour. Whew! Glad that's over...for now. I have heard horror stories if teething so we'll see.

-She is uber ticklish under her armpits and her thighs. Haha cracks me up!

- Whenever I sing to her, she sings right along with me...well in a monotone way:) But it's definitely singing! And she loves pounding on the piano when I play! So far fulfilling our dream of musical children:)

Pulling herself up on furniture is her favorite, until she gets hurt. Happens a couple times a day so I guess I should get used to it.

She likes to stand up in her crib during nap time and look around while jabbering. I peek through the door and watch her sometimes. It's so cute!!!

Her eyes are still a pretty blue, and her hair is coming in blonde. She's also really long and skinny so she might take after her daddy that way.

I'm amazed how this
Photo and this Photo 

changed into this
  Photo and this Photo

I feel so blessed to be the mom of this beautiful baby girl!

Here's a few of her milestones for records sake ( just so I don't forget;) :

Sitting up- April 1st

Rolling -May15th

Saying "Da-Da"- May 8th (that was mothers day weekend by the way)
"Ma-ma" came a few weeks later

Crawling- June 30th



No comments:

Post a Comment