Tuesday, November 10, 2015

1 Year

Happy Birthday sweet Emma! How is it possible you're already a year old? I keep flashing back to the first time I saw you and held you in my arms. I tear up every time. You are growing up so fast! Too fast for this mamma. Your Dad and I are so blessed to have you in our family. Your happy little personality shows more and more each day. You've always been quick to share a smile and laugh at the funny faces we make (generous laughs:) Everyone who meets you can't help but smile when you make your scrunchy face and laugh at them. They all think you're the cutest little thing. Every time we walk in a store, everyone comments on how cute you are! Hopefully it won't go to your head:) You started walking this week, something we're totally not prepared for! But we love seeing your curiosity and excitement about everything. Your big blue eyes melt our hearts and I think dad is going to have a tough time saying no to you. You love us so much that you still want to see me 3 times a night and hang out. But hopefully you'll get over that soon:) Your favorite word it still Dada and you light up when he walks through the door. You love your stuffed animals and love snuggling them. Thank you for being you! We're so lucky to have you in our family!

1 day
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months
12 months
We love you Emma!

2 comments:

  1. Emma is the cutest!!! She looks a lot like you in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 11 month old picture. That's a great face! I'm so glad we got to see you and I still can't believe she's a year old!

    ReplyDelete