Here's our little peanut:
Taken at 10 weeks
So yes, this was 7 weeks ago so this baby is a lot bigger now. When we saw this ultrasound at 10 weeks we could see the baby wiggling around. But a week ago I swear I felt the baby kick. Josh got really excited and tried to feel too and said he felt something. When we went to the ultrasound to see the gender, the baby was kicking again ( doesn't like to be bothered:) Actually he/she kicked so hard the technician could feel it! She said "Wow! I've never felt a 16-weeker kick before!" Emma kicked non- stop when I was pregnant so maybe we've got another crazy mover. I didn't get very big so it was easy to tell ( I guess I hold the baby pretty far back which is fun for back pain). But it makes it really easy to tell with the baby's movement.
I'm still not really showing. I mean Josh and I can tell for sure but to the outside world not much. So it's actually reassuring to feel the baby moving already.
Also, Josh is graduating next week. What?!? It's really here? And he just found out a few days ago he'll be graduating with "High Distinction", top 5% of his class, which is so awesome! I think it's like
"Magna Cum Laude" or one of those cool titles. It'll be in the graduation program. So he's basically amazing and such a hard worker. Sometimes I felt like a little devil telling him to just take it easy. " You've already got a job, so whatever! Play with us, let's go get ice cream!" Haha, but he stuck it out and I am so proud of him. Considering he's in the business school, in his masters program, all which are really hard to get into in the first place. So way to go babe! You did it!!!
And we're moving to Portland 2 weeks from today for Josh's new job with a consulting company. Super excited!!! We're moving there a month before his job starts so he can have a good solid vacation, because that boy deserves one!
We've been planning out vacations to different Oregon Coast beaches, Seattle, and San Fransisco so it should be an amazing month. I am really excited to show Emma and Josh my old stomping grounds in San Fran from the mission. Yay!!!
So yes, wow, I think that's all our big life changes so far. That seems like a major overload! Usually our life is pretty quiet so all this change is exciting.
Here's some pics of Emma because she's just the cutest:
Cute dresses from her Grandma's!




Congratulations on baby #2! And Graduating! And moving! And New job! And for having a very adorable little one already! I love reading your blog. Emma is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Natalie! We've been so busy I haven't even checked the blog for so long:) You're family is so adorable too and I'm excited for your family and graduating too!
Delete