Then we had our friend Yuri come visit us from Utah for a week. We had a ton of fun while Josh was at work. We went to the Pittock Mansion in Portland which has the most amazing view. The view of Mount Hood, wow. We went on walks around our favorite parks and enjoyed all the beautiful colors here! We also went to Blue Star doughnuts, rated the best doughnuts in the country. I have to agree, they were amazing!!! So gourmet. And it was fun to go hang out around downtown.
We went to Josh's Halloween work party on Halloween and went trick or treating there. Everyone was so sweet to Emma. She would take candy and run off as she said "thank you!" Emma and Sydney were both dressed as owls and won the work costume constest! Woot woot! I have to say they were pretty adorable but I thought I was just biased. That just proved it:)
We took Yuri down to Lincoln city and spent an amazing Saturday there. It was the end of October but warm and sunny! People had swimming suits on! It's always hit or miss when you go but it's always, always gorgeous.
Oregon is treating us pretty great so far:)









No comments:
Post a Comment