Emma has been talking non stop these past few weeks! She makes us laugh and laugh with all the cute and funny things she says. We're in the early stages of potty training ( just sitting on the potty, pretending to go), so some of the stuff he says is related to that ;)
Emma trying to go poop: "It's coming!"
[after a few seconds]
"It's stuck!"
[No poop]
Josh: "Mommy's cute"
Emma: " I'm cute too!"
Josh: "I'm gassy"
Emma: "I'm gassy too!"
Emma loses a toy: " I don't see it! I can't find it! Hmm [ finger tapping on her chin], where is it?" Usually looking for her binky...we have a thousand lost binkies around our apartment.
She's obsessed with "Frozen" these days and sings "Let it go!" all the time.
We had the sister missionaries over for dinner.
One sister: "What's your favorite food Emma?"
Emma: "Hmm, you!!!"
Emma in the middle of laughing: " I'm laughing, I'm laughing!!!"
I told her she couldn't mess around in the bathroom while I'm getting ready in there
Emma: " But I miss you!" And then comes in and messes around.
It's fun and entertaining being mom to a toddler:)
No comments:
Post a Comment